Re: A82: New reviews/the [ON] button

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:20 PM 12/5/97 EST, you wrote:
>Gee, thanks.

You're welcome :)

>I don't use KEY_HAND - it's too easy to turn off the calc and you can't
detect
>2nd.  You will never find KEY_HAND in any of my programs, always GET_KEY.
>Furthermore, I tested the ON key on my calc-just for you.  I tested it in
>EVERY area of Lites Out and nothing happened.  I did the same with SameGame.
>So unless you can tell me why your calc crashed, you have nothing against me.
>What exactly happened, you just said it crashed.
>
>~Adamman

I figured you didn't.  I have ROM v18.0.  I accidentally pressed MODE twice
at some point in the game (I was bored and wanted to exit the game...board
games that are difficult to master aren't really my style), and got to some
type of level editor (at least it kind of acted like it)?  I filled the
entire board with lights and then pressed [ON], which obviously didn't
work, then mode, that didn't work, so I pressed CLEAR, and that didn't
work.  I finally pressed every stinkin' key on the keypad and nothing
worked!  Since the enter key was the only key that previously worked (to
turn on and off lights) I tried that one again, but the game had frozen
into a loop or something.  I finally pulled the batteries and reloaded
everything EXCEPT L.O.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.