A82: Ash Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Ash Error

            Sorry if this already got poster--never arrived in my
mailbox. Anyways, Dying Eyes has been converted to ash, and it runs
great...it's almost done. The only problem is, once the program
runs...and exits...the calc is totally messed up! It won't even exit to
the ASH screen. Within the game there are no errors, no crashes, it
compiles fine and runs fine. But when you exit, you are thrown to the
homescreen..or on occasion, back to ASH (where NO PROGRAMS appears). I
am perplexed by this problem...any ideas? It does this EVEN WHEN i just
stick a RET at the beginning of the code. Makes no sense to me...is
there something i'm missing?
                                            ~Kurai