Re: A82: Calls and OP(X) + FP number stuff...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Calls and OP(X) + FP number stuff...

1.) If you are using Ash you would do a ROM_CALL($37E8-$1A). The reason
for this is that
    82-ROM uses adresses for rom version 19, and Ash expects adresses for
rom version 16,
    17 or 18.

2.) If you look in 82-ROM you will find that there are actually lots of
rutines which
    does what you want. The problem with them is that no one with rom
version 16,17 or 18
    has found the adresses for them so it do not know if you can use them.
Using the OPs
    for math operetion is actually quite easy just place the numbers in
the OPs and call
    the math rutines (also listed in 82-ROM).

3.) The FP Stack is actually just a stack used for Floating Point numbers
(therefore the
    name FP stack). What tables are you talking about ? Just the misc
tables found in the
    rom or the table functions ?

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or