[TI-H] Re: help me with minix

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: help me with minix

> I'm probably wrong, but doesn't the hardware have a link interrupt?  The
z80
> calcs don't, so anything like this would be just about impossible.  But I
> thought you could setup an interrupt handler when there was link port
> activity.
Yes, there's an interrupt but I probably can't just base the _complete_
stack
on this routine. Imagine if there are coming 50 SLIP packets which are 3
IP packets (fragmented). This system needs a lot of memory and it becomes
VERY labil. The only possibility is that the stack is active as the user
calls
TiSockinit() in his user program. It's nearly impossible to run the stack in
background (also in AMS and other ASM programs) when you like to
have a stable calculator.
And, I've already mentioned that, I also need timers, they are very
important
and nearly each ASM program needs timers. I have forgotten this idea as
I had it.

But, lot thanks to Olle Hedman, the SLIP drivers work perfect.

Follow-Ups: References: