[TI-H] Re: How fast is a TI92+? How fast is the BlackLink cable?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: How fast is a TI92+? How fast is the BlackLink cable?

there are 2 HW versions of the 89/92+
the newest - hw2 = 12 MHz
older - hw1      = 10 MHz

that means 10 M clockticks, not 10 M instructions. Different assembler
instructions take different clockticks, i believe a move reg,reg instruction
is the fastest: 4 clockticks (=2,5 / 3 M times a second)

If u exactly want to know how the timings work read the users manual of the
68000 on motorola.com.

But for your purpose: isnt there a bit in the system ports u can set so
auto-int 4 in generated when a byte is received?

http://tict.ticalc.org/docs/J89hw.txt

will be very useful

Ok I hope i helped u with this inffo,

-Cheiz