[TI-H] Re: How fast is a TI92+? How fast is the BlackLink cable?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: How fast is a TI92+? How fast is the BlackLink cable?

Very cool!  Are you going to include support for non blocking I/O and ICMP?

Also, has anyone considered porting Minix or Linux?  If you're going to
write a whole TCP/IP stack, might as well have a kernel with file
descriptors and everything else.

I'd like to know when you finish your stack.  Make sure it gets a new item
on ticalc.org.

> - Complete BSD compatible API (with recv(), send(), bind() and so on).
> - All protocols (SMTP, UDP, TCP, IP)
> - Stack should run in background as it has been activated by tisock_init()
> and should
>   response to echo requests etc.

Follow-Ups: References: