Re: TI-H: DRAM Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: DRAM Expander

I'm probably going to design a basic compatible model.  Most likely it will
use an old 4x20 LCD I have laying arround.

My code that I had before was basically very perimitive.

It would use a segment LED to display a file number.  The up and down
arrows changed the number, and the right and left either sent or received
files.

Grant

Grant