Re: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

>From: Jon Mullen <mullen@electricstoat.com>
>>Hi.  A friend of mine made a Russian Roulette program, but it's kinda
>>boring if it only prints "You win" or "you lose."  Is there any way I
>>could rig up a thing that slightly electrocutes the player if he loses?
>

>"slightly electorcutes"?  Electrocuted is electrocuted dude, and
>electrocuted is dead.

:\  I've had 70volts at 300kHz go through my ear once.  :)

>Now if you want to just SHOCK them, thats different...
>
>>Something that hooks up to the link port...?
>

>Well, for electrocution you could get a big 15kv 220ma neon sign
>transformer and hook the output electroids to the sides of the chest,
>about six inches below the armpit. Get a big relay with a 5v coil and
>hook the NST up through it and to the calc, there you go, death by
>TI calculator.
>
>Alternately, you could get one of those cheap disposable cameras
>with a flash and extract the flash unit.  Remove the flash bulb and attach
>the electroids to two fingers.  Charge that sucker up and trigger it, ought
>to be enough to knock you on your ass.  For less kick you can replace
>the discharge caps with smaller capacitance (be sure to get high enough
>voltage rating tho).  You could halve the kick by getting two units and
>using

We did that to one guy in health class last year.  It was one of those
kodak ones.  We just put it on the table in front of him and he picked it
up and started playing with it in the middle of class and right in the
middle of a lecture be bolted out of his chair and started screaming.  It
was soooo funny.  :)

Follow-Ups: References: