Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fw: TI-H: Russian roulette

From: Jon Mullen <mullen@electricstoat.com>
>Hi.  A friend of mine made a Russian Roulette program, but it's kinda
>boring if it only prints "You win" or "you lose."  Is there any way I
>could rig up a thing that slightly electrocutes the player if he loses?

"slightly electorcutes"?  Electrocuted is electrocuted dude, and
electrocuted is dead.

Now if you want to just SHOCK them, thats different...

>Something that hooks up to the link port...?

Well, for electrocution you could get a big 15kv 220ma neon sign
transformer and hook the output electroids to the sides of the chest,
about six inches below the armpit. Get a big relay with a 5v coil and
hook the NST up through it and to the calc, there you go, death by
TI calculator.

Alternately, you could get one of those cheap disposable cameras
with a flash and extract the flash unit.  Remove the flash bulb and attach
the electroids to two fingers.  Charge that sucker up and trigger it, ought
to be enough to knock you on your ass.  For less kick you can replace
the discharge caps with smaller capacitance (be sure to get high enough
voltage rating tho).  You could halve the kick by getting two units and
using
the cap from the second one in series with the first.  That will halve the
kick from it, should still hurt like hell tho.

(hint, the smaller the cap, the less lethal the discharge will be, and the
faster the thing will recharge).

Have fun and don't come complaining to me if you kill yourself :)

DK