Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Shit.  although both of those are great, what really is an accomplishment
is designing and building something no one will ever use at a very young
age soley for your own personal enjoyment, on your own time, with no
thought of ever gettiung reimbursed, and never releasing sources, plans,
schematics, or price lists.  In fact, its even better if your do it only on
a breadborad so you dont waste PCB or time.  Then you can rip it out and do
anohter useless project, again for your own personal enjoyment.

Wait, I'm rambling too, aren't I??

< hell thats fun.  lets quite a lot of stress out :) >
--Jonathan