Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>(and i'd immagine he knows C and 80x86 asm as well, but i've
>never heard him talk about it)
Yea, you'd imagine....

Toll Booths huh? I guess that is an accomplishment... Hell, I'll bet you
won't go to college either right? Sure defeats all of the EE's that go
to college for 4 - 6 years... I'd just be like "nah fuck it, I can
design my own stuff and sell it to major companies..." It is OK, I don't
know how you got assigned to program toll booths, but personally, I
wouldn't consider that an accomplishment to myself. Anyone could
"program a toll booth" it is just a person feels special to be picked by
the government to do it. Now on the other hand, to make something as
kick ass as a MP3 portable player, that can store an endless amount of
songs for $75 + HDD, now thats just fucking amazing and I'd be running
around the city naked yelling my ass off.
No offense. Programming Toll booths is good for 10th grade.

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications
>Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:41:16 -0500
>

>You have to realize, we all have our areas of expertise. Mine happens
to be
>programming. I've been doing it since I can remember, so i've learned a
lot
>about it. I myself am only in 10th grade, and i wrote the software
that's
>going to be used in the toll booths on all of deleware's turnpike.
Grant on