Re: TI-H: (g):site

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (g):site

same one i was using before... ie4
(4.72.3110.8 SP1)

it worked before.  the only thing i can think of that changed was that
before, i used my browser that i dled from ms.  the one currently running
is a msn release (i was playing with some of the game previews on the cd,
and it "updated" my ie to Microsoft Internet Explorer Provided by MSN.)
It shouldnt really matter, but imm to lazy to reinstall the one before.
maybe it does matter.....

At 06:21 PM 11/2/98 -0900, you wrote:

>>yeah, grant, your site is really f'd up:
>>the following is an excerpt from attempting to go into the conferences on
>>the server through web access.  its all well and good to be secure, but it
>>doenst even ask for my password/userid.
>> Jonathan
>>

>><title>401 unauthorized</title>
>>Unauthorized Access
>>The requested resource resides in a secure realm on this server.
>
>What inet browser were you using?

Follow-Ups: References: