Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

Naw, its nothing like that...  It realy does have GBD +R +L...  It was used
in a super big 18" disk drive!  I've converted many newer disk drive servos
to accomodate continus motion (you have to for the spinning LED clocks)...
I just neve experimented with anything before I ripped them apart...