Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: G3 Rocks and a servo question???

I wouldn't say that. The servos I used are about 15 years old and the company went
out of business years ago. That is why I decided to hack those up instead of paying
$20 for a new one to tear it apart. If anyone would like to see how to convert a
servo into a more controllable motor, let me know and I will put together some
diagrams on my webpage.

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Opps...I guess I need to get some new servos.  (other than the ones used in
> a 1979 wang computer)  :)  They were different 19 years ago...  :)

Follow-Ups: References: