Re: TI-H: list flaw? or bug fix?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: list flaw? or bug fix?

>I haven't recieved the messages I sent out recently so I never find our when
>the people have recieved the messages or if they recieved the messages..

I've received all of my mail... :)

>did everyone recieve a copy of the NY times article?  because i sent it but
>never recieved it..

No.  What exactly is NY times.  Thats the New York times right?  or is it
some electronic thing.  If its not electronics, what was in the NY times
that we were talking about?

>i kinda liked recieving my own mail because it told me that everyone else
>recieved it

I hate the way CALC-TI is set up so you don't receive your own message...
Most of the time I read my own messages and then find all of the errors...
:)