Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: nifty idea...

I looked on the net last night and found out this.  You have to make the
shape you want and then get some company to make the mold.  Then you take
your $3000 machine and it makes the cases...  You also have to get a
machine that can make the numbers, a machine with good quality, and a
machine that has a good reputation...  The cheepest like that I've found is
about $3200...