Re: TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

I personaly love the switches I use. They are small and almost un noticable,
but if a peerson realy insist's on no visible switches, then just glue a DIP
switch into a hole made next to the backup batery. Cover it with the battery
cover, and no one will ever see it. If you still insist on no switches at all,
glue a piece of metal and a reed switch inside the calc, and place a magnet
near it to turn it on. The metal piece will hold the magnet in place.

Maybe???
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html