Re: TI-H: backlight question.. (everyone, read it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

dknaack@geocities.com writes:

> >whoops! i didn't make myself clear... i meant the backup battery...
>  >about the spot to pull 6v+: you could use a relay so if the spot is
>  on then it
>  >gets power from the batterys
>

>  I'm don't understand what you mean.  Are you saying you think you have
>  a connection point that is on when the calc is on?
>
>  DK

sorry for being so damn unclear (i notice it when i REread my messages...)

okay, i need to find a way to attach the backup battery so i can test for
spots that might be on (constantly) when the calc is on.  I was just
suggesting that you could use a relay and have the inverter get the power
straight from the batteries when the spot is on.. (so as not to pull too much
energy from the spot that i will find)

  i really hope that made sense