Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

>>>Do I have to give you proof that I in no way copied mel and released info
>>>on my mp3 player back in november?  I had to for mel because he wouldn't
>>>beleive me.
>>
>>Yeah, "proof," sure...  Heh, who cares about who released information
>>about their mp3 player "first"...  I was looking into the idea of
>>portable MP3 players before you knew that texas instruments made DSP's
>>:P  that's all I know, and that's all that matters.
>
>I was talking about the fact that I in no way copied you, and wouldn't want
>to.  You saod something to the effect of "You just changed your design
>becuase you found my www site and reliazed that my design is better than
>yours and you want yours to be good.".  And I wasn't too happy...  ;)

Whether you copied it or not, just LOOK at the coincidences pal...
You spend a few months trying to adapt a piece of shit DSP design that
runs from a parallel port that I TOLD you would never work (even then
you were trying to pass it off as YOUR OWN, just like you always do),
and after we conversed about 10 more emails' worth, you then decide to
change your design to **EXACTLY** what I was designing, down to the
same microcontroller (I was using the AVR 8515 to test the interface
first, but not in the final product), MP3 decoder chip (MAS3507D),
storage medium (hard drive, you weren't planning on an IDE hard drive
at first, you were planning on using those "32 megabyte" flash chips
that I told you were actually 2 megabyte but you didn't believe me),
and DAC (my initial plan was the 3550 until I learned it wasn't
available from a micronas engineer).

You go from working on a complete piece of shit to a device that
contains all four of the primary components I was gonna use.  Grant,
you love coincidences, don't you.

-Mel