Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

>>>(Grant, the following is a JOKE.  NOT a flame, a JOKE.  I'm only using you
>>>because, well, the hardware plans fit your ideas best.  Be flattered, not
>>>pissed)
>>
>>Do I have to give you proof that I in no way copied mel and released info
>>on my mp3 player back in november?  I had to for mel because he wouldn't
>>beleive me.
>
>Yeah, "proof," sure...  Heh, who cares about who released information
>about their mp3 player "first"...  I was looking into the idea of
>portable MP3 players before you knew that texas instruments made DSP's
>:P  that's all I know, and that's all that matters.

I was talking about the fact that I in no way copied you, and wouldn't want
to.  You saod something to the effect of "You just changed your design
becuase you found my www site and reliazed that my design is better than
yours and you want yours to be good.".  And I wasn't too happy...  ;)

>Oh yeah, that reminds me, I'm gonna go release some information about
>my pocket sized fusion reactor... Just so I can do it "first" :).

Well, I won't be your beta tester...  :)  Nothing like thats getting near
my pocket...  :)

>>For future refrence, I don't like this.  I don't copy people, and don't try
>>to hurt other peoples feelings.  I also don't appreatiate this since no one
>>has done anything but fucus on my weaknesses.  Whos next?  Chris?  I know
>>its not a flame, but I never realy liked it back 2 months ago when someone
>>made a ryhme about me...  :/
>
>Grant, sorry dude, but you bring it upon yourself :)...

SSure...

Follow-Ups: References: