Re: TI-H: Back to basics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Back to basics

If I were trying to say "F*ck off Grant," I'd say it.  Instead, I provided
some comments as to your behavior on this list.  Perhaps I didn't word it
as nicely as (insert heavenly choir singing here) the almighty Mel (stop
heavenly choir), but that's just me.  I admit it.  I'm no grand contributor
to TI-H, but I also don't claim to be.  It's just a matter of my saying,
"I'm a schmuck who can do a few things right, and I advise as needed."  But
believe me, if you think that was flaming, you haven't seen me flame
people. =)
So here we go again.  Take Mel's advice, don't get so paranoid, and
please!  when you contribute, don't come off as the electronics god that
none of us are, including (insert heavenly choir here) the almighty Mel
(stop heavenly choir).

When I state my case, I take up five pages.  But at least I only send one
of them, hehehe...  When I flame, I do that in only one page, because how
many people want to read through more than one page of being insulted?

anyway, calm down, and remember, we pick on everyone, it just happened to
be Grant bashing week.  I caught it over a year ago with my XCalc universal
shell idea.  Go ahead and look in the archives, you'll see.

CK

P.S. a universal calc shell IS possible, but I'm not adding another shell
to the menagerie.

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Okay, you don't have to write a 5 page report, if you are trying to say
> "F*ck off Grant"  say "F*ck off Grant".

Follow-Ups: References: