RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Just so you know, the Riva TNT cards (Viper V550, Velocity V4400, CL Riva
TNT, Etc..) do not like "Super 7" Boards with a K6-2 Chips, nVidia is
working on fixing this, but I can't remember if they have yet.  The
compatibility problem is only with a few programs, and if I find the list
I'll post the link to the list

Super Llama