Re: TI-H: expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: expansion

actually, this is half of what i need.  this tells me what each pin does,
but i also need the corresponding thing-a-ma-jiggers.  when you buy another
LPT port, you have to plug it into an expansion slot, right?  well, the
part you plug in has little copper strips on both sides of it.  i also need
which pin corresponds with which of those copper strips.  hope you can help.