TI-H: Re: Hya Richard. SPinterface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Hya Richard. SPinterface

>From: "Austin Butler" <corndog@flash.net>
>To: "Richard Piotter" <richfiles@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Hya Richard.
>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:38:44 -0700
>
>I want everything.  No matter how useless it is, I want it.  I want
>temperature, LED, IR link, little joystick (there's an idea!), little
mouse,
>speaker, but mainly THE EXPANDER!!!!!!!  I WISH I had one of those damn
>chips...   Do you have any idea where I could get one?
>
>This new strip of multiple connectors, should I wait till it is done?
> And also, what is a EII/II/EuP.  Some type of chip?  Some IRC guy said
>get that when I asked around for a chip.  Mel seems to be working on a
new
>one with 512K or something.
>
>Oh yeah, do you have ICQ???
>
>Idea, a clock.  A real time clock that Usgard (with a TSR) can grab
info
>from and use.  I guess that should use it's own battery...
>
>Thanks,
>@u$+!N

You got some cool Ideas!!!

I want to check out the IC2 chips and learn about all of them. Those
things are cool! If anyone of them are made, I'll convert it to a
SPinTerface cart or at least put a SPinTerface cable on it. If you can
find the price of all the parts for the carts I didn't list (Expander,
Speaker, IC2 Temp meter) and get them to me, I'll try to get it all and
build it for you. I'll keep my web page updated whenever I add another
cart to my list of final products. I may even just get another GeoCities
account to describe each cart in detail (www.GeoCities.com/...
.../SPinTerface.html ??? Not till I have a modem and Internet, cause
It's hard enough to handle mail at the library, much less my one web
page!!!). Sure! I'll try to gather the parts and find the sources. If
you want, you can send an extra $5 and I'll send your calc back
immediately and send the carts later when they get finnished. That way,
you would get your calc back soon, but still get the carts.

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The