Re: TI-H: SPinTerface 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SPinTerface 92

>Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:03:04 -0500
>From: Tony Do <tonyd@execpc.com>
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: TI-H: SPinTerface 92
>
>Richard Piotter wrote:
>
>> Yes, you can install a SPinTerface on the TI-92. The catch is that
not
>> all cartas will work for it. Chances are that the Amplified Speaker
>> cartridge with volume control will work great, but things like the SF
>> Expander Cart require a driver to run. Basicly, if it can run on
>> batteries and connect to the TI-92 with a link port, you can make it
>

>Would it be worth it to install the SPinTerface into my TI-83, or
should
>I wait to make sure that the ASM will be ported to the TI-83 to use the
>carts?
>
>Thanks,
>Tony

I would wait, unless there is anything that you think you would like as
a SPinTerface cart! (Speaker etc). Just let me know when you want one
built ($20 for SPinTerface & $5 plus cost of special parts for carts) or
if you want to build it yourself.  (-:

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A