Re: TI-H: Re: Hya Richard. SPinterface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Hya Richard. SPinterface

At 05:33 PM 8/13/97 PDT, Richard Piotter wrote:

>>From: "Austin Butler" <corndog@flash.net>
>>To: "Richard Piotter" <richfiles@hotmail.com>
>>Subject: Re: Hya Richard.
>>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 16:38:44 -0700
>>
>>I want everything.  No matter how useless it is, I want it.  I want
>>temperature, LED, IR link, little joystick (there's an idea!)

joystick is being worked on i think

>, little
>mouse,

A trackpad would be better, its about the size of the screen and could be
used easily as an exact plot mechanisms hell, with one of the ones with a
pen, it would be nice and easy to draw things =)

>>speaker, but mainly THE EXPANDER!!!!!!!  I WISH I had one of those damn
>>chips...   Do you have any idea where I could get one?

Speakers could be designed similar to laptops, using flat square speakers

>>This new strip of multiple connectors, should I wait till it is done?
>> And also, what is a EII/II/EuP.  Some type of chip?  Some IRC guy said

OK, heres how it is. The Expander II will be the flat out 512k expander by
Mel.  The Expander III will also be by Mel, but will have numerous added
features, including speakers, etc, if he has time and decides it will be
worth it.  The Extender uP is the same as the Expander II but by Bryan
Rittmyer (sp?).

Just thought I'd explain some things and give Rich a few ideas of my own to
make it easier =).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |