Re: TI-H: RF Link Idea....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RF Link Idea....

>>it probably wont work, cause i head that the transfer is asyncronous (sp?),
>>and walkie talkies can only transmit one side at a time... but the do have
>>asyncronous walkie-talkies on sale at radio shack this week... and how are
>>you going to get the buttons to depress at the correct times?

The reason that walkie talkies are not asynchronous is because the send and
recieve frequencies are the same.  To eliminate feedback, you can't recieve
while transmitting, and vice-versa.  I have a schematic for a very
efficient radio transmitter that works.  All you have to do is make a
reciever, which consists of a coil and a diode (and an amplifier if you
want it to transmitt a long distance).  Then you would set the recieve
frequencie of one calc to the send freq of the other calc.  If you want it,
I'll try to get it scanned and sent it to you.

                                   -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.