Re: TI-H: Z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Z80

>But it's a surface mount chip, isn't it?  It would be a heck of a job
>unsoldering the old one and putting in a new one.

Wheather or not it's a surcafe mount chip is not the question.  The pins
are about .5mm apart, and you couldn't pay me enough to try to desolder on
of them.  Besides, you'll probably burn out something else while trying to
desolder the old one.  And you'll probably burn out a new processor by
trying to hand solder it.

                                     -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.