Re: TIB: Easier way to do this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Easier way to do this?

can you take out the pause command?

---Aaron O'Donnell <odonnell@wvi.com> wrote:

> Hi. I'm writing a kind of choose your own adventure game for the
TI-82.
> The code goes something like this:
>
> Clrdraw
> text(0,0,"This line")
> text(10,0,"blah")
> 		and so on, then
> text(30,0,"What do you want to do?")
> pause
> menu("?","do this",A,"Do that",B)
> Lbl A
> clrdraw
> etc.
> etc.
> etc.
> Llb B
> clrddraw
> text(blah
> text(blah
> pause
>
> 		Then either another menu or a LBL, which goes on for a 		while.
>
> My question is, is there a simpler way to do this, so it will take up
> less memory? I'm already up to lbl K, and lots more to go :) Any
help is
> appreciated
>

> Aaron O'Donnell
> odonnell@wvi.com
> http://www.wvi.com/~odonnell

==

The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson
                "Now with jokes for your mental enjoyment!"

"Popularity, Religion, Science, Jobs, Cars, The Internet, Civilization-it's all very nice but it's we're just deluding ourselves...  Inside of every perfect postured, mild mannered person there is a teenager saying "dude! this is cool!" and sending slinkeys down upward escalators."