Re: TIB: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Help

In a message dated 11/19/1998 6:44:36 PM Central Standard Time,
BrncAvFan2@aol.com writes:

<< <<
  what does a low case u with two dots over it mean.
  (it happens when you copy a program from the ti-83 calc. to a computer)

  Daniel Bennett
  dxrules2@juno.com >>

 I think it is the store sign.  Like this: ->  The only way I figured out what
 it meant was to print it up.  It will show the little -> when you do this,
but
 you have to be using the official ti-83 graph link software. >>

Yes, it is the character for Store (->) but you don't have to be using the
software to see it. If you have the TI font on your computer, you can see it
from any word processor, using that font! :) Hope that helps