Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:51:15 +0100, "Steen Schmidt"
<SSchmidt@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:

>>I still say the TI's are much more useable.  Have you seen the
>>gyrations one must go through in order to symbolically integrate on an
>>HP?  Looking in the manual, it appears to be a 7 step process (8 steps
>>for a definite integral).  On the 89, or 92 series, it's. simple.
>>Quite a bit faster on the 92 as well.  On the 92, one just types in
>>the integral, and doesn't have to wait for the menues to appear.
>

>Well, if you did have a HP48 you would of course have both erable v3.2 and
>ALG48 v4.2 installed and you would know that integrating any function
>symbolically would only require ONE keypress!

Uh, i do have HP's, a 48SX, and a 48GX.  No, I don't have those
programs installed.  I don't use them, their too much of a pain to
use.

I assume you mean the 1 keypress is the enter key, after entering the
function.  Still the TI is simpler, wanna go head to head on that, out
of the box?  Or even after you install the programs to make the calc
do what the manufacturer didn't?