Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

Chris Jarvis wrote:

>         Hey ppl,
>     Well basically, I'm sorting out stuff, and this has to go, but of corse
> I cannot signoff coz' I used some vague distant redirected e-mail address to
> sign on, I don't know it, don't know what server. If some sysop or sommat
> don't take me off, I will annoy all of you perpetually till you do so...
> welll.. y'know.

How considerate of you.

>     Not aiming this at teachers/twats with a purpose of being on this list -
>     On my leaving I would like to say that you are mostly a bunch of sad
> tossers, you have no sense of humor (apart from maybe that scandinavian
> bloke (thanx for some humour in my life mate), at lease he understands
> irony!),

Which of us Scandinavian blokes might he mean? :-)

> mainly aimed at you bloody yanks.

Heh, yeah, some of them aren't too bright, but a few good points are
scored here and there though.

>  You just argue for the sake of
> it, are deprived enough to read 50 odd e-mails a day and, I mean, Grant
> Stockly, are you that much of a computer bod that you have to know
> everything about anything with a microchip in it before you get to
> secondary/high school, like GET A LIFE you sad excuse for a ... computer?

What? Is it because you aren't good at anything? If that's the truth
then why don't you do something about it?
So GS has found interest in something that gives him (her?) quite a lot
of "publicity" on this list. So what? I think it's a great initiative!
There has to be some in every field, and yes someone will hate them in
every field. I read books on logic, and I have recently done aprogram to
support some devious purpose of mine, a program that outruns the guy who
introduced me tp this little scam of ours.
People I know try not to argue with me because I have an annoying
ability to catch them with their own logic (I do get compliments for it
though :). People don't like that. On the other hand, I just outcompeted
that other guy - in a very serious matter - and he just smiles. He likes
it. It's a love or hate thing. You're usually good at SOMETHING, will
people love you or hate you for it?

(If any of you have something to say about my self-promotion in this
letter, do it in private, send me a letter. Thankew)

> (hint: don't visit England).  Seriously, you'll just get depressed like I
> did, I wrote an overexaggerated web page on it, user Depressed_hateit at
> tripod.       Few is better then many.

Get drunk or get a woman (opinions vary on whether doing both at the
same time is good or not :). Come back when you're in a better mood.

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.