Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ummm... Bye! (or else)

        Hey ppl,
    Well basically, I'm sorting out stuff, and this has to go, but of corse
I cannot signoff coz' I used some vague distant redirected e-mail address to
sign on, I don't know it, don't know what server.  If some sysop or sommat
don't take me off, I will annoy all of you perpetually till you do so...
welll.. y'know.
    Not aiming this at teachers/twats with a purpose of being on this list -
    On my leaving I would like to say that you are mostly a bunch of sad
tossers, you have no sense of humor (apart from maybe that scandinavian
bloke (thanx for some humour in my life mate), at lease he understands
irony!), mainly aimed at you bloody yanks.  You just argue for the sake of
it, are deprived enough to read 50 odd e-mails a day and, I mean, Grant
Stockly, are you that much of a computer bod that you have to know
everything about anything with a microchip in it before you get to
secondary/high school, like GET A LIFE you sad excuse for a ... computer?
(hint: don't visit England).  Seriously, you'll just get depressed like I
did, I wrote an overexaggerated web page on it, user Depressed_hateit at
tripod.       Few is better then many.

    luv Chris

Chris Jarvis (aka. Lem, The Insane One)
ICQ - 2369727 - Add me, I don't care!