Re: Finger Power

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger Power

I tried not to step in, but yes Matt is right.  My dad is an electrical
engineer.  He has big books that proove matt right.  Also I'm devolping the
EIII so I too know what I'm talking about.  I don't know who was wrong, but
can we just stop this thread?

If we continue it lets talk about electrical theory and technique...