Re: Finger power?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger power?

Ray Kremer wrote:

> Just pay the $3.00 for a stupid set of batteries.  I haven't heard about
> that CD player, but I really don't see how you could boost this "body
> current" to 6 volts.  Remember, watts are constant, so increasing volts
> would be at the cost of amps.  The closest thing I've heard of is that
> watch that gains energy when you move your arm.
[...]

Just pay the money for a stupid set of candles. I haven't heard about
that electricity thing, but I really don't see how you could boost this
"wire heat" to make it light something up. Remember, bulbs come from
plants, so making light from them would be at the cost of plants. The
closest thing I've heard of is that fotosynthesis thing that gains
energy from the air.

I think the idea is cool, even if not remotely possible for anyone here,
at the present.

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
Apparently my clothes are defective.