Re: Finger power?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Finger power?

Just pay the $3.00 for a stupid set of batteries.  I haven't heard about
that CD player, but I really don't see how you could boost this "body
current" to 6 volts.  Remember, watts are constant, so increasing volts
would be at the cost of amps.  The closest thing I've heard of is that
watch that gains energy when you move your arm.