Re: ATTN ASM PROGRAMMERS!!! YOU ARE NEEDED!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ATTN ASM PROGRAMMERS!!! YOU ARE NEEDED!!

on my ti83 it clearly explains how to use the quadratic equation.  once
you have that, say x=3/4 and x=5/9 just work backwards for factors.  why
would you even want more?  it's probably faster to foil by hand than to
run some program anyways.

Jesse1s@hotmail.com