Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:08:20 -0400, aurora guy <aurora-guy@JUNO.COM>
wrote:

>WHOA!  Back up the trolley.  I never flamed HAL around, I asked what the
>point of it was, if you read the message, you would of known that I said
>that I didn't understand HAL, and was trying to understand it.  Maybe you
>were one of the guys who send me a bullshit reply.

Actually, this then proves that when you merely pose an argument you
make it sound like a flame. You very definitely flamed HAL. I didn't
save the posts, but I have no doubt about it. Why don't you grow a
memory? I remember a whole slew of a thread about it, and everytime we
tried to make something clear you took out the flamethrower again.

>Ok I will admit, I was wrong about the 15K, bit, but according to my calc
>it still takes up more than 9K.  I did not know about the inner workings
>of it, but I did not call ASH "stupid", I said that I didn't like it.

That's not what I meant. STUDY THINGS! look at the free memory you
have. Do some research. ASH takes up 1k. I don't expect you to
understand why ASH appears to take up so much, but what I DO expect
you to understand is that ash wasn't 'meant'. It's exploiting a bug.
Of course the calc won't agree with ASH. The point is, you try to get
things working without causing crashes or corrupting data. ASH does
neither (programs run under ash can though.) I also expect you to
glance at the Free Mem bit and see you still have approx 30k
remaining. Lastly, I expect you to know your calc has 32k. (the other
bits of memory taken is textmem, graphic memory, etcetera, that you
can't save in anyhow and is 'taken' even right after a reset.)

Actually, I couldn't care less if you get all that or not. However,
before you flame, I, as listener to your babble, should be able to
expect that you know what you are talking about. you never do.

>And I don't know squat about what I am talking about, huh?
>  I could say the same things about some of your messages buddy.

You sound agitated. take some valium. And please quote me babbling off
about stuff I just don't know (and don't come up with me asking a
question. That's what such a board is for. When I am trying to get a
point across, or make an argument, or when I am flaming something, AND
I am talking a load of rubbish, quote that. I doubt you can find
something. Well, I saw you selling your TI for an HP. If y ou decide
to join in on the HP newsgroups (if they have any), I *really* hope
you don't jump on in mouth wide open, brains empty, like you have
here.

Follow-Ups: References: