Re: No TI-86. TI-85 or TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: No TI-86. TI-85 or TI-83?

> I cannot begin to say how much I disagree with major portions of this
> response, primarily because 99% of the motive behind Jeff's choice has
> absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of a calculator.

I personally completely agree with Jeff on his decisions, he has put a
lot of thought in them and has made them incredibly acurate.

  For the rediculously few
> quadratics one is asked to solve in school, this is hardly an issue.

What school do you teach at?  I'm a high school student and I remember
doing many quadradics in my math classes, and am expecting to do more
this year.

-Mike
http://www.geocities.com/~mikesworld
http://pezpage.home.ml.org