Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997 18:20:19 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
<R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:00:27 -0400, ADAMMAN106@AOL.COM wrote:
>

>This explains a lot about e e klos -just like when he flamed hal
>around, he doesn't actually know squat about what he is talking about.

WHOA!  Back up the trolley.  I never flamed HAL around, I asked what the
point of it was, if you read the message, you would of known that I said
that I didn't understand HAL, and was trying to understand it.  Maybe you
were one of the guys who send me a bullshit reply.  And I don't know
squat about what I am talking about, huh?  I could say the same things
about some of your messages buddy.

>calling ASH 'stupid' because it's 15k, without even releasing 14k of
>that isn't really, beats me.

Ok I will admit, I was wrong about the 15K, bit, but according to my calc
it still takes up more than 9K.  I did not know about the inner workings
of it, but I did not call ASH "stupid", I said that I didn't like it.

Eric E. Klos,  aurora-guy@juno.com  Mt. Clemens MI
previously bike17@juno.com, please resend any messages to that address.
to my new address, aurora-guy@juno.com.  Thank you.

Follow-Ups: References: