Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

At 02:23 PM 11/26/97 -0600, 82nd Deer wrote:
>Go to the archives...  I've answered practically every 85 question that has
>been made to this list.

And I've answered more than just a good portion of the 86 questions - what
does it matter?  You still conduct yourself in an improper way.  If you ask
why I haven't contacted TI, I'd have to say I had hoped that you would
figure out that you shouldn't be speaking like that on the list.  Will you
figure that out now, or remain an idiot? I hope the former.

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|            IRC: CuCullin, rm-rf              |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |