Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

>No, this bandwidth has a purpose.  To get somebody to do something about
>this.  You are simply making it take more bandwidth than I had intended.

No it doesn't.  People before have asked the same thing as you, and they
got the same response from TI: WE WANT THE LISTSERVE ECHOED TO A NEWSGROUP.

>That was very constructive.  The vast majority of people on this list are
>lurkers.  I don't have the time or the desire to post 10 messages to this
>list every day.  That doesn't invalidate my opinion.

You don't help the list any...  Yet I do.

>Again, the vast majority of people on this list are "sitting there doing
>nothing".  Why do you have a problem with that?

No, but when someone comes and thinks they're all bad-assed I do.

>I find it hard to believe that you actually think you can determine what
>is mature.  It takes maturity to know maturity.  I'm also a college
>student, although I don't see what bearing that has on this discussion.
>Judging from your actions on this list, I would say you are about half as
>smart as I am.  Once again, that has no bearing on this discussion.

Hmm, judging by your actions I'd say you're something like that kid Corky
on Life Goes On.

>Your accomplishments are irrelevant.  They will not get rid of the spam,
>so why do they have any bearing here?  You have not said anything about the
>issue at hand, and instead have resorted to launching attacks on me.  I
>don't understand this.

You don't help the list any...  Yet I do.  That's my point.  I'm better
than you and I always will be.

>Oh you're so cool...what is this called?  The "my dick is bigger than
>yours" argument?  I am assuming that you are insulting anyone on this
>list who hasn't done these things.  I find you to be an ignorant,
>conceited dickhead.  Why don't you unsubscribe?

See above.  I won't unsubscribe BECAUSE I HELP THIS LIST.  I HELP THE
PEOPLE ON THIS LIST.  I ANSWER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS WHILE YOU SIT AROUND AND
DO NOTHING.  I AM MAKING THIS LIST BETTER WHILE YOU DO NOT.

THAT is why I don't unsubscribe.

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."

Follow-Ups: References: