Re: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86

On Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:49:33 -0500, Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@ISD.INGHAM.K12.MI.US> wrote:

Take my advice,  you don't need a shell to run anything.  A shell is just
useless overhead.  It's like saying you need Windows to run a dos app -
ridiculous!  Like, what's the point?  The whole point of assembler is to be
native, like in fast and pure; so why f...  it up by overloading it with
useless
garbage like a shell.  Shells are for idiots who don't know how to properly run
Z80 assembler on TI Calcs.  The key:  do your homework and learn how to run
programs properly.
>jc wrote:
>
>> Can I run Zshell games on the 86.  What assembly shells are there for
>> the 86 and where can I find them?  Please e-mail the responses.
>
>Yes you can run some zshell games on the 86.   Currently there are two
>shells which will do this:  AuroraShell Enhanced 0.90 and Rascall 0.2
>Beta.  Both can be found at http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/programs/
>
>Other assembly shells for the 86 include Iridus, Aurora, and AShell.  You
>can also find these at http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/programs/

Follow-Ups: References: