Re: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86

On Sun, 23 Nov 1997, polya wrote:

Clever boy, aren't you, ha?
YOU CAN'T RUN A TI85 ASM PROGRAM ON A TI85/TI86 WITHOUT SHELL!
It is stored in a string and ROM calls on ti86 are supposed to be
different.

>Take my advice,  you don't need a shell to run anything.A shell is just
>useless overhead.  It's like saying you need Windows to run a dos app -
>ridiculous!  Like, what's the point?  The whole point of assembler is to be
>native, like in fast and pure; so why f...  it up by overloading it with
>useless
>garbage like a shell.  Shells are for idiots who don't know how to properly run
>Z80 assembler on TI Calcs.  The key:  do your homework and learn how to run
>programs properly.

So all of us who use shells are idiots? Please, tell us how do you run
an asm prog on a ti85!
This is not a place for flame letters and/or telling someone he is an
idiot!