Re: TI85 Programs - anything like GOSUB?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:22 AM 10/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Bendshadler wrote:
>>
>> Webster <webster@voicenet.com> wrote in article
>> <325C53BE.3A5C@voicenet.com>...
>> > Is there any command (okay I know there isn't a command for this) or a
>> > way to fake a gosub statement in a TI-85 basic program?  Gosub is like
>> > the old quickbasic statement to goto and execute a group of commands
>> > then return to the main program.
>> >  - webster

You could try to have the group of commands as a separate program and just
run the program from with in the program.  Such as in this example where
blah blah blah is your program text
and
typeme is the name of a program

blah blah blah
typeme
blah blah blah

here is what typeme would look like with
blah blah blah as the program text

blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
return

I've made several programs that use this format and they work fine.

<pre>
--
aka Takklemaggot
Quake *Deathmatch* name:  {BBC}-Takklemaggot

Coming Soon!!!
Takklemaggot's MechWarrior 2 page
When done the url will be:
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/mech2/

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/7729/ or
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/BBC/
My masterpiece!!!  Well not all mine, the BBC homepage

Join MagicMinder the *new* (ok 4.1 month old) e-mail
list for Magic:  The Gathering
You can subscribe at:
http://remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu/~ajohnson/magicminder.html
</pre>