82: Screen keeps coming off!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

82: Screen keeps coming off!

   Hello.  I hope this question is answered in any of the FAQ's; I've already
looked around some.  I have a TI-82 that's about a year old.  The adhesive
that is supposed to hold the plastic screen cover intact seems to be losing
its effectiveness, because the screen keeps falling off on a daily basis.
Although I can't complain totally (I did have the little flaky debris in
there, which I had a chance to clean out the first time my screen fell out),
it is getting a little annoying, now. ;-)  Has anybody else had this problem?
If so, how did you fix it?  What type of adhesive would you suggest I use to
fix the problem?  TIA.