TI Chem Progs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Chem Progs

I think you're referring to CHEMLIB1.ZIP in the ZShell archive.  Chemdb is
a TI-92 collection.  Yes, I am the author of the ZShell chemistry programs.
 I am currently working on creating a version of CHEMLIB for the TI-92.
You will be able to download the TI-92 version and future versions of
CHEMLIB for ZShell at my home page:

        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7938

I hope that everyone who has a TI-85 and is in a chemistry can use CHEMLIB.
 More to come.

-David Cantrell
kcscou19@mail.idt.net
Author of ChemLib 85