[snip]

> Now a Member of the ILE.

[snip]
> Warren Thiptus

[snip]

> ACME Software;  Glendale, Arizona
> Visit ACME Software at:

[snip]

Others have dropped subtle hints about your blatent advertising on this
mail-list and I am not a subtle type so kindly keep your advertisements off
this mail-list or I will request that you be dropped from the list!

If you are running true to form, this ad will show up about 3 more times
this weekend.  Multiply that times the 400+ members of this list and you
have polluted the bandwiidth considerably.  If every capitalistic purveyor
of chicken-shit games did this, the Net would come to a grinding halt.

Notice that there isn't a single smiley emoticon in this entire message!!!!!

IOW: KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!

billyd@early.com using NetcPlus
  A Mountain Man in Cyber Land