- TI82Filez.sit [00/01] Assembler on TI 82 ??!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

- TI82Filez.sit [00/01] Assembler on TI 82 ??!!

Heya,

I know that TI-82 is getting old, but this item may interest some of you...
I 've put in the variable Y1 the variable X, and while executing a program
which contained one of the following instructions (see the list below),
and break it while the curve was drawn, here is what happended :

Instruction :                                |  What does the calculator
displays
Shade(1,2,7                                  |           "Memory cleared",
but in fact it's still full.
Shade(1,2,6                                  |            - Displays weird
characters. YOu can write anything, it'll

|            write "Done".

|              - When you type "P" and push the right arrow, the screen
is

|                  badly messed up. Just try !
Shade(1,2,4                                  |        - When you write " "
(square root), the message "Memory

Cleared" appears, and when pushing the arrows, the screen is

also BADLY messed up. Just try :

prgm/exec and have a llok at the strange characters that

appear !!

When you do the "last entry" command, before typing anything, ROM sems to
be displayed roughly.

So, my question is : if ROM can be displayed, maybe raw hexadecimal can be
sent to the TI82 (maybe stored in the Y1 variable) and executed as machine
code.

What do you think of that ? Maybe it could be possible to execute ZShells
programms after modification ?

<pre>
--

-- DHEA