Re: bust a move

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bust a move

In article <01bbb4a7$4e913d60$b5ec63ce@bandrews.nrv.net>,
   "Ben Andrews" <bandrews@nrv.net> wrote:
>Does anyone have any source code to kill stupid messages like this one?
>
>Frank   <Jblaze77@msn.com> wrote in article <000018b1+00000cb6@msn.com>...
>> Does anyone have any source code to bust a move?

Take it easy, buddy!  This guy is asking a legitimate question on a rather
good game.  Besides, I'm working on the angle reflection algorithm for him. ;)

Besides, if you are so ignorant as to think that you need special code to send
a bincancel on a message, or that anyone else besides the author can
legally bincancel a message without the author's permission, you have no sense
putting another man who has some sense down. :(

Loser,

Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate